The Big Data Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast To 2030
Worldwide: Market Reports Center’s research partner SnS Research have published new report titled “The Big Data Market: 2016 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the Big Data ecosystem including key market drivers, challenges, investment potential, vertical market opportunities and use cases, future roadmap, value chain, case studies on Big Data analytics, vendor market share and strategies. The report also presents market size forecasts for Big Data hardware, software and professional services from 2015 through to 2030. The forecasts are further segmented for 8 horizontal submarkets, 14 vertical markets, 6 regions and 35 countries.
Download the sample now at: https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/312275
Originally used as a term to describe datasets whose size is beyond the ability of traditional databases, the scope of Big Data has significantly expanded over the years. Big Data not only refers to the data itself but also a set of technologies that capture, store, manage and analyze large and variable collections of data to solve complex problems.
Amid the proliferation of real time data from sources such as mobile devices, web, social media, sensors, log files and transactional applications, Big Data has found a host of vertical market applications, ranging from fraud detection to scientific R&D.
Despite challenges relating to privacy concerns and organizational resistance, Big Data investments continue to gain momentum throughout the globe. SNS Research estimates that Big Data investments will account for over $46 Billion in 2016 alone. These investments are further expected to grow at a CAGR of 12% over the next four years.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report covers the following topics:
– Big Data ecosystem
– Market drivers and barriers
– Big Data technology, standardization and regulatory initiatives
– Big Data industry roadmap and value chain
– Analysis and use cases for 14 vertical markets
– Big Data analytics technology and case studies
– Big Data vendor market share
– Company profiles and strategies of 150 Big Data ecosystem players
– Strategic recommendations for Big Data hardware, software and professional services vendors and enterprises
– Market analysis and forecasts from 2016 till 2030
Click Here For Discount: https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/312275
The report has the following key findings:
– In 2016, Big Data vendors will pocket over $46 Billion from hardware, software and professional services revenues.
– Big Data investments are further expected to grow at a CAGR of 12% over the next four years, eventually accounting for over $72 Billion by the end of 2020.
– The market is ripe for acquisitions of pure-play Big Data startups, as competition heats up between IT incumbents.
– Nearly every large scale IT vendor maintains a Big Data portfolio.
– At present, the market is largely dominated by hardware sales and professional services in terms of revenue.
– Going forward, software vendors, particularly those in the Big Data analytics segment, are expected to significantly increase their stake in the Big Data market.
– By the end of 2020, SNS Research expects Big Data software revenue to exceed hardware investments by over $7 Billion.
For More information on segmentation, companies profiled, Submarkets and detail table of content visit @ https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/312275/the-big-data-market-2016-2030-opportunities-challenges-strategies-industry-verticals-and-forecasts
About Market Reports Center;
Market Reports Center is an e-commerce platform obliging the needs of knowledge workers, experts, professionals who are subject to market research information for their work, or to make strategic business decisions. We are dedicated to create a comprehensive offering of market research which is accurate, credible and affordable.
Market Reports Center currently has more than 2,00,000 plus titles and 50+ Publishers on our platform and growing consistently. We cover more than 35 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Construction, Agriculture, Food, Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.
Connect for more details:
Market Reports Center
Visit Our Website: https://marketreportscenter.com