Gallium Nitride Substrates Market- highly fostered by the rising demand and usage of LEDs.
Gallium Nitride Substrates are preferred more than other substrates due to certain over-the-edge features they possess. This allows the market to penetrate into the billion dollar market circle. Moreover, the existing silicon substrate based power electronics are not sufficient to handle the power requirements. In the era of Internet of Things and green automobiles, the power components are expected to perform better along with saving energy. The GaN substrates are capable of perfectly doing the same and are able to capitalize the high value market.
Insights and Outlook on GaN Substrates Market:
- Growing competition = growing shift towards quality.
- Sapphire continues to dominate the global market even during the forecast period upto 2020.
- Fragmented dominance of companies; trend to continue. However, Cree Inc., Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd are forecast to increase their market share in the overall market by remaining dominant in Silicon Carbide and GaN markets respectively.
- Rising investments and R&D of the market, is causing an increased utilization of the fact that Gallium Nitride is a semiconductor compound material which is advantageous over conventional substances like silicon, silicon carbide, aluminum etc.
Geographical Brief of GaN Substrates Market:
With high usage of the GaN Materials across optoelectronic products like LEDs, Lasers, Power Electronics and Radio Frequency Amplifiers, the global regions are enjoying the scope of the market and IndustryARC has noted that APAC accounts for the largest share in GaN Substrates Market. North America stands at position 2 for contribution to this market with Europe being third. While on the other hand, studies also suggest Japan, Korea and China formed the huge share in production and consumption as well.
Segmentation of GaN Substrates Market:
IndustryARC segments the GaN substrates market into a vast 7 number of types owing to certain deciding factors as given below. Some of the broad types are classified further (avail full report to know complete details)
- By Size: 2-inch, 4-inch, 6-inch and Others
- By Type: GaN on Sapphire, GaN on Si, GaN on SiC, GaN on GaN and Others
- By Product: Lasers, Power Switching Devices, Radio Frequency Amplifiers, LEDs and UV LEDs
- By End User Industry: Health care, Automobiles, Consumer Electronic goods, General Lighting, Industrial, Power, Solar, And Wind Sectors, IT sector, Military and Defense and Others
- By Production Process Type: Hydride Vapor Phase Epitaxy (HVPE), Ammon thermal growth, Metal-Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition (MOCVD) and Others
- By Technology Node: 350 nm, 250 nm, 220 nm, 180 nm and Others
- By Geography: North America, South America, Europe, APAC and ROW
For More Info @ http://www.industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=1264
Request Sample PDF Brochure @ http://www.industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=1264
Key Vendors of GaN Substrates Market:
GaN Substrates Market report by IndustryARC includes more than 40 key players involving quality analysis on aspects like product portfolio, company profile study, financial status of the global market, acquisitions records, past accounts, present happenings and future predictions with respect to geography and others. Few among the entire list are mentioned:
- Toshiba Corporation
- Fujitsu Limited
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Six point Materials, Inc.
- Saint Gobain Ltd
IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Contact Person: Sanjay Matthews
Phone: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext: 101)
Company Name: IndustryARCTM
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ http://www.linkedin.com/company/industryarc
Get More Insights on Reports @ http://goo.gl/Ga7fq7