Conduct A Health Facility Census And GIS Mapping And Analysis
The USAID/Uganda Private Health Support Program – USAID/UGANDA PRIVATE HEALTH SUPPORT PROGRAM is USAID’s flagship program in the private health sector in Uganda. The Program objectives are: 1) expand availability of health services by private providers, 2) increase affordability of private health services and products, and 3) improve quality of private health sector facilities and services. Tendersontime, a leading business leading Online Tender Notice Portals is the first agency to report this notification.
The Program is seeking proposals from qualified, legally registered firms/organizations to provide services to Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) Directorate of Public Health and Environment to conduct a Health Facility Census and GIS Mapping and Analysis of its findings.
Request for Proposals (RFP): RFP No. 4717-2016-002
For Proposal details contact the Private Sector Advisor, or pick a detailed request for proposals from the Program’s office located at Plot 6B Nakasero Hill Road, P.O. Box 29628, Kampala Uganda.
Deadline for receipt of proposals is Friday July 8, 2016 at 5:00 PM.
Note: The Program will not be liable for any costs incurred in the course of preparation and submission of the proposal.
Tendersontime, the world’s largest Procurement / Tenders Search Engine , would like to inform all interested firms, joint ventures and companies who participate in such projects, to use this opportunity and expand their business.
Global Tenders Services Pvt. Ltd
Address * 25- D, CGHS, Ujjawal Apartment, Bijli, Vikash Puri, New Delhi-110059
Phone * +91-921 808 8010
Email * firstname.lastname@example.org
Website * http://www.tendersontime.com/
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)