Fluorotelomers Market Size worth $700 Million by 2023: Global Market Insights, Inc.
Fluorotelomers Market size was 26.5 kilo tons in 2015, as per the latest research report by Global Market Insights, Inc. Rising safety concerns over fire hazards in oil & gas, chemical and textile industry have increased the importance of prevention measures and technologies for reducing such risks.
As a result, fire fighting foams may gain importance as a safety measure in manufacturing industry particularly oil & gas and chemical, which will stimulate global fluorotelomers market growth.
To access sample pages or purchase this report titled, “Fluorotelomers Market Size By Product (Fluorotelomer Iodide, Fluorotelomer Acrylate, Fluorotelomer Alcohols), By Application (Textiles, Stain resistant, Food packaging, Fire fighting foams), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2023” please click on the link below:
These products are majorly used in treatment of textiles for increasing stain resistance caused by dust, solvents and chemicals. Telomers have the ability to provide protective surface finish to textile products which include gowns & surgical drapes, and provide protection to patients and healthcare workers from fluid based pathogens.
Asia Pacific, with China and India fluorotelomers market share leading the industry, saw regional consumption rise to over 12 kilo tons in 2015. Strong growth outlook for the textile industry, especially in India, China, Bangladesh, and Pakistan, will be critical for telomere demand evolution.
Get Research Report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/407
FTOH (Fluorotelomer alcohol) products continue to dominate global consumption, with USD 114 million in revenue for 2015. FTOH is used as an intermediate to manufacture home furnishings, fire fighting foams, surfactants, paper packaging, textiles, stone and tile and leather.
Strong growth in domestic manufacturing across South East Asia has led to a steady rise in the industrial production index. This should translate into significant gains for firefighting foam applications as a critical aspect of regulatory compliance.
Increasing hydraulic fracturing, driven by U.S. shale gas and tight oil exploration and extraction may drive fire will influence fluorotelomer demand throughout the forecast timeframe. Stringent regulations by the U.S. EPA towards reducing PFCA and PFOA levels in FTOH and acrylate may hamper product demand and affect fluorotelomers market price trend.
Technology innovation and development of niche applications including metal plating, magazine paper, semiconductors and photography will pave opportunities for fluorotelomers market size growth.
Key insights from the report include:
- Global fluorotelomers market size will see 12.7% CAGR, as per industry expectations, with 68.9 kilo tons by 2023.
- Europe, dominated by UK, France and Germany fluorotelomers market share, may register close to 8.7 kilo tons by 2023 with expectation of below industry average growth throughout the forecast timeframe.
- North America food packaging application, led by the U.S. consumer base, may grow at 7.5% CAGR and register close to USD 17 million by 2023.
- Europe fluorotelomers iodide products may witness highest gains at 9.1% CAGR and register over USD 19.5 million by 2023. Asia Pacific fires fighting foam applications can expected gains at over 12% CAGR and may register over 10 kilo tons by 2023.
- Latin America, led by Brazil, may expect significant gains throughout the forecast timeframe. Latin America textile applications may gain 8.5% CAGR and over USD 26 million by 2023.
- MEA, led by petrochemical industry growth in Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE, is predicted to gain over 8.2% CAGR and register over USD 50 million by 2023.
- Global fluorotelomers market share is highly regularized and driven by technology innovation. Notable industry players include Fluoryx, Daikin America, TCI, Dynax, AGC Chemicals and Wilshire Technologies.
Industry participants are characterized by integration across numerous stages of the value chain. Some of the companies are integrated and captively consume raw material for product manufacturing.