Smart Windows Market: high demand owing to rising urbanization during 2015-2020. – IndustryARC
Smart windows or glass are laminated glass or switchable glaze glass which controls the amount of glare, privacy, light and heat transmitted manually or automatically. The Smart Windows Market deals with the demand and supply, production and scope of application of these smart glasses in various sectors during 2015-2020.
The smart windows possess special features such as: dimmable, switchable, self-cleaning and projecting, which makes them very efficient in the modern world. These features and the demand for better and innovative glass are pushing the demand for the Smart Windows Market higher.
North America and Europe are expected to witness high demand for the Smart Windows Market. The high urbanization and rich standard of living in these regions are propelling this market.
The APAC region is the largest region for high sales for the Smart Windows Market. The APAC region is expected to witness high demand owing to the high population, rise in industrialization and growing infrastructure. China and India are the prominent regions for high sales.
The Smart Windows Market is segmented into various categories according to the IndustryARC market studies report by technology, by application, thin films – by material type, transparent conductors – by material type and by geography:
- By technology: passive (passive retrofit, passive thermochromic and passive photochromic), active on demand (polymer dispersed liquid crystals (PDLCs), suspended particle device (SPD), electrochromic (EC)) and self-cleaning windows
- By application: commercial buildings, residential buildings, automotive (trucks, buses, cars and trains), aerospace, marine and others
- Thin films – by material type: Indium tin oxide (Ito), Ito inks and pastes, transparent organic conductors (TOC), carbon nanotube based formulations, nanomaterials and composites and metals
- Transparent conductors – by material type: ITO, SNO2, ZNO, Tio2, Ag-based TCS, CNT based TCS, PEDOT-PSS, AZO, GZO and IZO
- By geography: North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and ROW
Avail Sample brochure@ http://industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=1258
Some of the key companies in the Smart Windows Market that are mentioned in the IndustryARC market research report are as follows:
- Saint-Gobain S.A.
- Guardian Industries
- PPG Industries Inc.
- Corning, Inc.
The Smart Windows Market is a rapidly growing market with high potential in various end user industries around the world during 2015-2020. The high investment by construction companies and rise in infrastructure is positively influencing the market. This market is expected to have healthy growth and revenue gains during 2015-2020.
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Sanjay Matthews
Phone: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext: 101)