Discover Argentina Hydropower Market Outlook To 2030, Update 2016 Just Released: MarketResearchReports.Biz
MarketResearchReports.Biz has announced addition of new report “Hydropower In Argentina, Market Outlook To 2030, Update 2016 – Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost Of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations And Company Profiles” to its database.
“Hydropower in Argentina, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 – Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the hydropower market in Argentina.
The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global hydropower market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Argentina (includes conventional thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes hydro, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2006 to 2030 in Argentina hydropower market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to hydropower is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
The report analyses global renewable power market, global hydropower market, Argentina power market, Argentina renewable power market and Argentina hydropower market. The scope of the research includes –
– A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
– An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. The information is covered for the historical period 2006-2015 (unless specified) and forecast period 2015-2030.
– Renewable power sources include wind (both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
– Detailed overview of the global hydropower market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by major hydropower countries in 2015 and key owners information of various regions.
– Power market scenario in Argentina and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2030.
– An overview on Argentina renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2006-2030), generation trends(2006-2030) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2015.
– Detailed overview of Argentina hydropower market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming hydro projects.
– Deal analysis of Argentina hydropower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
– Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and hydropower in particular.
– Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Download Sample Copy of this Report at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/728925
Reasons to buy
– The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
– Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Argentina hydropower market.
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for hydropower market.
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential.
– Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
– Identify key partners and business development avenues.
– Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Content
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Executive Summary 8
2.1 Government Support in Conjunction with Technology Development Driving Global Renewable Power Installations 8
2.2 Thermal Power is the Dominant Source in the Power Mix 8
2.3 Argentina to Turn Towards Hydro, Nuclear and Renewable for Power Security 9
3 Introduction 10
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2015 10
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2025 12
3.3 Hydropower, Global, Technology Definition and Classification 14
3.4 Report Guidance 15
4 Renewable Power Market, Global, 2006-2030 16
4.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Overview 16
4.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 18
4.2.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Source Type, 2006-2030 18
4.2.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2015 and. 2030 20
4.2.3 Renewable Power Market, Global, Comparison among Various Sources, Cumulative Installed Capacity, 2015 – 2030 22
4.3 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation, 2006-2030 24
4.3.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation by Source Type, 2006-2030 24
4.3.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation, Source Comparison Based on Power Generation, 2015-2030 26
4.4 Renewable Power Market, Global, LCOE Comparison of Power Generating Sources, 2014-2015 27
5 Hydropower Market, Global, 2006-2030 30
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Browse Latest Industry Press Release http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207