Detailed examination of Canada Disposable Hospital Supplies Market Outlook to 2021
The report analyzes and presents an overview of “ Canada Disposable Hospital Supplies Market Outlook to 2021 ” worldwide.
GlobalDatas new report, “Canada Disposable Hospital Supplies Market Outlook to 2021”, provides key market data on the Canada Disposable Hospital Supplies market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market segments – Procedure Kits and Trays, Gloves, Drapes, Gowns and Feeding Tubes.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
Download Sample copy of this Report at
– Market size for Disposable Hospital Supplies market segments – Procedure Kits and Trays, Gloves, Drapes, Gowns and Feeding Tubes.
– Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2007 to 2014 and forecast to 2021.
– 2014 company shares and distribution shares data for Disposable Hospital Supplies market.
– Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Canada Disposable Hospital Supplies market.
– Key players covered include Cardinal Health, Inc., 3M Health Care Ltd., Halyard Health, Inc., Covidien plc and others.
Reasons to buy
– Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
– Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
– Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
– What are the key distribution channels and whats the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 4
2 Introduction 5
2.1 What Is This Report About? 5
2.2 Disposable Hospital Supplies Market Segmentation 5
2.3 Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report 6
3 Disposable Hospital Supplies Market, Canada 7
3.1 Disposable Hospital Supplies Market, Canada, Revenue ($m), 2007-2014 7
3.2 Disposable Hospital Supplies Market, Canada, Revenue ($m), 2014-2021 9
3.3 Disposable Hospital Supplies Market, Canada, Volume (Units), 2007-2014 11
3.4 Disposable Hospital Supplies Market, Canada, Volume (Units), 2014-2021 13
3.5 Disposable Hospital Supplies Market, Canada, Average Price ($), 2007-2021 15
3.6 Disposable Hospital Supplies Market, Canada, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), 2013-2014 17
3.7 Disposable Hospital Supplies Market, Canada, Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2014 18
4 Overview of Key Companies in Canada, Disposable Hospital Supplies Market 20
4.1 Cardinal Health, Inc. 20
4.1.1 Company Overview 20
4.2 Halyard Health, Inc. 20
4.2.1 Company Overview 20
4.3 B. Braun Melsungen AG 20
4.3.1 Company Overview 20
4.4 Medline Industries, Inc. 21
4.4.1 Company Overview 21
4.5 3M Health Care Ltd. 21
4.5.1 Company Overview 21
4.6 Nipro Corporation 21
4.6.1 Company Overview 21
4.7 Molnlycke Health Care AB 22
4.7.1 Company Overview 22
4.8 Ansell Limited 22
4.8.1 Company Overview 22
4.9 Paul Hartmann AG 22
4.9.1 Company Overview 22
4.10 Covidien plc 23
4.10.1 Company Overview 23
5 Recent Developments 24
5.1 Financial Announcements 24
5.1.1 Sep 17, 2015: Zealand advances its proprietary, long-acting GLP-2 analogue, ZP1848, into clinical Phase II development for the treatment of Short Bowel Syndrome 24
5.1.2 Aug 04, 2015: Alpha Pro Tech Announces Financial Results For The 2015 Second Quarter 26
5.1.3 May 06, 2015: Alpha Pro Tech Announces Financial Results For The 2015 First Quarter 28
5.1.4 Mar 06, 2015: TSO3 to showcase its STERIZONE VP4 Sterilizer at AORN Surgical Conference and Expo 2015 29
5.1.5 Mar 06, 2015: TSO3 Enters Into First Commercial Agreement For Sterizone Vp4 Sterilizer 31
5.2 Other Significant Developments 33
5.2.1 Dec 07, 2015: ARxIUM Selects Additional Distributors of RIVA Automated Compounding System for Asia-Pacific Region 33
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207