Ceramic Filters Market Size likely to exceed $2.2 Billion by 2023: Global Market Insights, Inc.
Ceramic filters market size was estimated at USD 899.9 million in 2015, as per the latest research report by Global Market Insights, Inc. Environmental mandates & regulations from EPA, European Environmental agency EEA, NSF and ASTM over water treatment and pollutant emission issues from industries may favor global ceramic filters market growth.
Browse Full Report with chart and figure: https://www.gminsights.com/industry-analysis/ceramic-filters-market
Industrial ceramic filter market size valuation is predicted to exceed USD 840 million and is forecast to achieve significant gains up to 2023. Strong application scope in separating suspended solids & oil in effluent treatment plants for oil refineries, chemical and natural gas processing units is expected trend to drive demand.
Get Sample Research Report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/393
Hot gas filtration based industrial application is set to generate revenues over USD 335 million by 2023. Using these filters protects downstream equipment, such as heat exchangers, catalyst units, turbines and scrubbers from erosion and fouling. These processes can be intensified or simplified as well as blocked by condensation or de-sublimation can be prevented.
Key characteristics, superior mechanical strength and excellent chemical resistance, makes ceramic filter membranes preferable over polymeric counterparts. They are also required in low numbers to treat same water quantity compared to polymeric products.
Higher CAPEX may act as hindrance for market penetration which can be overcome by low maintenance & operational costs. Key raw materials, aluminum oxide, zirconium oxide & titanium oxide, face irregular supply and pricing issues and can affect the global ceramic filters market price.
Key report insights suggest:
- Global ceramic filters market size is forecast to grow at 12.7% CAGR and register USD 2.26 billion by 2023.
- Ceramic water filter market size was the most dominant and accounted for over 55% of the total revenue in 2015. Growing acceptance across diverse industries coupled with supportive government measures for water treatment & safe disposal may drive demand.
- U.S. ceramic air filters market is presumed to grow significantly and register over USD 190 million by 2023. Industrial and commercial sectors are mandated by regulatory authorities to install air filtration systems to reduce toxic gaseous and VoC, which may boost demand in the U.S.
- APAC, influenced by India and China ceramic filters market size, was dominant regional industry by accounting over 35.5% of the total revenue share in 2015. Large scale industry bases in China & India coupled with environmental toxicity reduction measures should drive product demand.
- China residential application generated revenues over USD 50 million in 2015 and most likely will grow at 12.7% CAGR up to 2023.
- Europe, dominated by Germany and UK, may register over USD 630 million by 2023. Germany biofiltration industrial applications generated revenues close to USD 5.5 million in 2015 and are presumed to grow significantly up to 2023.
- Global ceramic filters market share depicts low degree in backward integration and forward integration at different levels. The value chain has presence of raw material providers, system integrators, manufacturers, distributor and end-user industries.
- Glosfume Ltd, Unifrax, 3M, Haldor Topsoe, Doulton, Tri-Mer, Pall Corporation, Clear Edge Filtration, Veolia and Corning are among prominent industry participants.