Cards and Payments Industry in India Market Size, Market Insights and Growth Report to 2019 by Radiant Insights
“Cards and Payments Industry in India: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019” report provides detailed analysis of market trends in India’s cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes of a number of key performance indicators (KPIs) operating in the industry, including credit transfers, check payments, cash transactions, payment cards and direct debits during the review period (2010-2014).
The report also analyses various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and transaction volume, during the review period and over the forecast period (2015-2019). Additionally, it offers information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
This brings together Timetric’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise, to develop an insightful report. This allows banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics, competitive advantage and profiles of card issuers operating in the country. The report also covers a detailed regulatory policies and recent changes in regulatory structure and information, on card fraud statistics.
Timetric’s Cards and Payments Industry in India: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019 report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights on India’s cards and payments industry, including:
• Current and forecast values for each market of India’s cards and payments industry, including debit cards, credit cards and charge cards. Also includes detailed analysis of the prepaid cards market.
• Detailed insights on payment instruments including credit transfers, check payments, cash transactions, payment cards and direct debits. Also, includes overview of country’s key alternative payment instruments.
• Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing India’s cards and payments industry.
• Detailed analysis of marketing strategies adopted for selling debit, credit and charge cards used by banks and other institutions in the market.
• Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
• The competitive landscape of India’s cards and payments industry.
• This report provides a comprehensive analysis of India’s cards and payments industry.
• It provides current values for India’s cards and payments industry for 2014, and forecast figures for 2019.
• It details the different economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting India’s cards and payments industry.
• It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
• It details the marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
• It profiles major banks in India’s cards and payments industry.
Browse Upcoming Reports @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/upcoming-reports
Radiant Insights Inc. is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
28 2nd Street,
Suite 3036 San Francisco,
CA 94105 United States
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)