Global Quantum Dot Market is expected to Exceed more than US$ 5.0 billion by 2020
New York, May 26: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Quantum Dot Market by Product (Display, Medical Devices, Batteries, Solar Cells, Sensors, and Others), Material, Application (Healthcare, Consumer, Defense, and Industry), and Geography- Forecast up to 2022”
Quantum dots are used to convert light into color in visible spectrum. These are tiny nanocrystals made of semiconductor material which contains cadmium sulfide, silicon, cadmium selenide, or indium arsenide that glow when stimulated by an external source such as ultraviolet light. The number of atoms in the quantum dot determines their size and the size of the quantum dot indicates the color of light emitted. Small quantum dots will generate light with small wavelengths which produce blue light. While big quantum dots generate light with a long wavelength which produce red light. Different methods are used to create quantum dots such as colloidal synthesis and chemical vapor deposition.
Browse Full Report: http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/quantum-dot-market
The Quantum dots market is expected to exceed more than US$ 5.0 billion by 2020 growing at around 60% CAGR for the forecast period. The main driving factors for quantum dots market are increasing demand for superior performance and resolution quality for smart TVs, high end cameras, laptops, and smart mobile phones and devices. Another driving factor is quantum dot nonmaterial is used as an energy efficient technology. Silicon dioxide quantum dot based light emitting diode is expected to drive the market. Using of ultra-low power VLSIdesign is increase the use of quantum dots. The quantum dots major restraints for its growth are slower adoption of technology due to lack of awareness among consumers. Quantum dot products are unfeasibly expensive, decrease in price which may impact the launch of QD products and competition from low cost competing technologies.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for quantum dots and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for quantum dots.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of quantum dots with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Quantum Dots Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Analysis
- Medical devices
- LED display
- Lighting devices
- Solar cells
By Application Analysis
- Quantum computing
- Quantum optics
- Security and surveillance
By Raw Material Analysis
- Cadmium selenium
- Cadmium tellurium
- Non-toxic raw materials
- Cadmium selenide
- Cadmium sulfide
- Indium arsenide
Other Research Report:
- Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market by Type (Diagnostic (SPECT – Technetium, PET – F-18), Therapeutic (Beta Emitters – I-131, Alpha Emitters, Brachytherapy – Y-90) & by Application (Oncology, Thyroid, Cardiology) – Global Forecasts to 2020 http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/nuclear-medicine-market
- Molecular Diagnostics Market by Application, Technology (PCR, Microarray, DNA Sequencing), End User (Hospital, Laboratories), Product (Instruments, Reagent, Software) – Forecast to 2023 http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/molecular-diagnostics-market
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Phone: +1-855-984-1862, +91-860-565-7204
Country: United States