Global Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market expected to surpass more than US$ 4.0 billion by 2020
New York, May 26: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market by Type (Diagnostic (SPECT – Technetium, PET – F-18), Therapeutic (Beta Emitters – I-131, Alpha Emitters, Brachytherapy – Y-90) & by Application (Oncology, Thyroid, Cardiology) – Global Forecasts to 2020”
Nuclear medicine is special category in medical branch used for diagnosis and treatment of disease in a safe and painless way. Nuclear medicine contain radioactive material which combined called as radiopharmaceutical. The small quantity of radiopharmaceutical is given into human body in the form of injection or swallowing. It goes to specific location of a body where there could be disease or abnormality. It emits radiation called gamma rays and contains gamma camera which helps nuclear medicine physician to see inside the body. It takes pictures of inner body which helps physician to diagnose patients’ disease.
Browse Full Report: http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/nuclear-medicine-market
The nuclear medicine market is expected to exceed more than US$ 4.0 billion by 2020 growing at around 9.0% CAGR for the given forecast period. The important factors driving the nuclear medicine market are advances in radiotracers and alpha radio immunotherapy-based targeted cancer treatment. SPECT and PET scans usage has been increasing to detect diseases like cancer which is driving the nuclear medicine market. Raising the incidence of cancer and cardiac ailments are also responsible for growing the nuclear medicine market. The nuclear medicine market is also having some restraints such as strict regulatory and global Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines. One of the major restraint is that most of the hospital still rely on conventional diagnostic procedures and not able to shift to nuclear medicine due to cost and availability issues. The life of radiopharmaceuticals is small so that sometimes the use of this is restricted.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for nuclear medicine and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for nuclear medicine.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of nuclear medicine with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Nuclear Medicine Market has been segmented as below:
By Procedural Volume Segment Analysis
By Type Analysis
By Application Analysis
- Bone Metastasis
- Endocrine Tumors
By Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of the World
Other Research Report:
- Quantum Dot Market by Product (Display, Medical Devices, Batteries, Solar Cells, Sensors, and Others), Material, Application (Healthcare, Consumer, Defense, and Industry), and Geography- Forecast up to 2022 http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/quantum-dot-market
- Biomarkers Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016 – 2023 http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/biomarkers-market
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Phone: +1-855-984-1862, +91-860-565-7204
Country: United States