Establishment of a Multi-lingual Call Centre
THE GOVERNMENT OF KADUNA STATE (Office of the Governor, Sir Kashim Ibrahim House, Kaduna State, Nigeria) has invited bids for Establishment of a Multi-lingual Call Centre. Tendersontime, a leading business leading Tender Notice Portals is the first agency to report this notification.
INVITATION FOR PREQUALIFICATION
In its continuous quest for good gayer lance, public accountability and responsibility, the Kaduna State Government (KDSG) has decided to establish a 30-seat multi-lingual call centre. The call centre will provide a one-stop channel for residents of the state to communicate with government and receive immediate feedback. This is intended to bring government closer to the people, and improve the responsiveness of public agencies.
Pursuant to paragraph 1 above the KDSG hereby invites qualified call centre technology solution providers to make prequalification submissions for its proposed call centre project.
The solution provider must possess the requisite technical competence as well as verifiable track record of similar projects REQUIRED PREQUALIFICATION SUBMISSIONS
The Pre-qualification Submissions should include the following:
- Full name and nationality (country of registration of the company and evidence of registration).
- Profile of company, including copies of all registration documents.
- Evidence of partnership in case of a consortium
- Evidence of track record of handling similar projects (completed and ongoing) including detailed description and analysis of such projects
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for 2013, 2014, 2015 from the Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS)
- Submission of Audited Accounts for the last three years (2013, 2014 and 2015).
- Evidence of registration with the Kaduna State Tenders Board and the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
- Evidence of financial capability
- Certified Bank Draft of N250000.00, payable to the KADUNA STATE GOVERNMENT FURTHER INFORMATION
Pre-qualification Submissions shall be made in six (6) copies (one original & five copies) in a sealed envelope clearly marked -PREQUALIFICATION FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT OF A MULTI-LINGUAL CALL CENTRE”. The Submissions shall be delivered not later than 12:00 Noon Nigerian time on the 6th June, 2016 to the address: The Secretary,, Kaduna State Tenders Board 10 Yakubu Gowan Way , Kaduna State, Nigeria.
All Submissions will be opened immediately after the deadline in the above stated Office, on the closing date, In the presence of all interested firms that choose to attend.
Please note that:
- Only shortlisted bidders will be invited for further consideration.
- Late submissions shall be rejected.
- c This advertisement shall not be considered as a commitment on the part of Kaduna State to contract any company nor shall it entitle any firm submitting documents to claim any indemnity.
- Kaduna State reserves the right to take a final decision on any of the submissions received.
- Submission through email or fax will not be accepted.
- All submissions must be made in the English Language.
Tendersontime, the world’s largest Procurement Search Engine , would like to inform all interested firms, joint ventures and companies who participate in such projects, to use this opportunity and expand their business.
- IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support
- Office and computing machinery, equipment and supplies except furniture and software packages
- Software package and information systems