Floating Production Systems Market will grow at a CAGR of 17% in the given forecast period from 2013 to 2019
New York, May 22: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Floating Production Systems Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 – 2019”
A Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) unit is a floating vessel used by the offshore oil and gas industry for the production and processing of hydrocarbons, and for the storage of oil. A FPSO vessel is designed to receive hydrocarbons produced by itself or from nearby platforms or subsea template, process them, and store oil until it can be offloaded on to a tanker or, less frequently, transported through a pipeline.
They are used extensively across the globe wherever offshore drilling activities are taking place. These systems are of different types such as Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO), Tension Leg Platform (TLP), spar, barge, and others.
Floating production system market is directly dependant on number of offshore drilling activities that are carried out in world.
Product type segment in the FPS market comprises FPSO, TLP, SPAR and FSO. FPSO is expected to be the most dominating product in terms of demand for FPS. Various companies such as Royal Dutch Shell Plc, ENI, Petrobras and Premier Oil are using FPSO to extract crude oil from offshore fields. FSO is similar to FPSO except production facility that can be carried out on FPSO. Multiple tasks can be performed using FSOs such as floating, storage and offloading. TLP and SPAR are also used for carrying out drilling activities in the offshore fields.
According to the report the market was valued at US$12,315 mn in 2012. As per our analysis project the market to expand at a good CAGR of more than 17% during the period from 2013 and 2019 and reach a value of US$38,532.6 mn by the end of the forecast period.
The report provides comprehensive coverage of all parameters of the Floating Production Systems industry.
- Comprehensive information of all planned Floating Production Systems Market projects over global
- Capacity forecasts to 2019 with details like process, technology, operator and equity
- Floating Production Systems industry supply scenario global from 2013 to 2019
- Plant capacity growth and installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Global Floating Production Systems Market dynamics2013 to 2019
- Market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end-use sector, and average prices
The major players in the global floating production systems market mentioned in this market report are Bumi Armada Berhad, Keppel Offshore and Marine Ltd., Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Holdings Berhad, Samsung Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., SBM Offshore N.V., Technip S.A., Teekay Corp., Worley Parsons Ltd.
The global floating production systems market is segmented into:
By End Users
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (RoW)
Other Research Report:
- Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Installation Market by Application (Residential, Commercial & Industrial), by Product (Large-scale CHP, Micro-CHP), by Technology (Combined Cycle, Combustion/Gas, Steam, Fuel Cell etc) – Global Industry Analysis, Trends and Forecast 2015 – 2021 http://marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/combined-heat-and-power-market
- Global Thermal Energy Storage Market by Technology for Commercial and Industrial, Utilities, and Residential End Use Applications – Trends and Forecast 2016 – 2023 http://marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/thermal-energy-storage-market
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Phone: +1-855-984-1862, +91-860-565-7204
Country: United States