Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Installation Market will grow from 315.9 GW in 2013 to XYZ GW by 2021
New York, May 22: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Installation Market by Application (Residential, Commercial & Industrial), by Product (Large-scale CHP, Micro-CHP), by Technology (Combined Cycle, Combustion/Gas, Steam, Fuel Cell etc) – Global Industry Analysis, Trends and Forecast 2015 – 2021”
What is Combined Heat and Power?
Combined Heat and Power (CHP) is not a technology, but it is an approach to applying technologies. CHP systems, also known as cogeneration system, generate electricity and useful thermal energy in asingle, integrated system. It ultimately increases the efficiency of the system by avoiding heat losses.
Combined heat and power (CHP) is a highly efficient process that captures and utilizes the heat that is a by-product of the electricity generation process. By generating heat and power simultaneously, CHP can reduce carbon emissions by up to 30% compared to the separate means of conventional generation via a boiler and power station. CHP systems are primarily categorized into seven different technologies that include combined cycle turbines, gas/combustion turbines, steam turbines, reciprocating engines, waste heat recovery, micro-turbines, and fuel cells.
Research analysis on global forecasts that total installed industrial CHP capacity willgrow from 315.9 GW in 2013 to XYZ GW by 2021 globally under a base scenario.
Browse Full Report: http://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/combined-heat-and-power-market
Key Questions Addressed:
- What is the current and projected installed capacity for industrial CHP worldwide?
- Which countries offer high growth potential for industrial CHP?
- Which addressable markets offer the most attractive opportunities for industrial CHP?
- What are the key market and policy drivers for industrial CHP?
- What impact will natural gas have on the growth outlook for the industrial CHP market?
The research provides detailed analysis of companies dealing in CHP installation. Also includes chain analysis of market. The key players that deal in CHP include EON Group, General Electric Energy, Mitsubishi Power Systems AmericasInc., Siemens Energy, Alstom. Etc…
- Global CHP Installation market, by Technology
- Combined cycle turbine
- Steam turbine
- Combustion/gas turbine
- Reciprocating engine
- Others (Fuel cell, micro turbine and waste heat recovery)
- Global CHP Installation market, by Fuel
- Natural gas
- Others (wood, oil and process waste heat)
Global CHP Installation market, by Product Type
- Micro & small scale CHP
- Large scale CHP
- Global CHP Installation market, by Application
- Global CHP Installation market, by Geography
- North America
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
Other Research Report:
- Global Thermal Energy Storage Market by Technology for Commercial and Industrial, Utilities, and Residential End Use Applications – Trends and Forecast 2016 – 2023 http://marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/thermal-energy-storage-market
- Floating Production Systems Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 – 2019 http://marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/floating-production-systems-market
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Phone: +1-855-984-1862, +91-860-565-7204
Country: United States