UAE Managed Security Services Market
10Th May, 2016, Navi Mumbai, India: Marketreportsonsaudiarabia.com presents a new report on “UAE Managed Security Services Market” It provides clock monitoring, unified threat management, end point security, distributed denial of services, and consulting services.
Managed Security Services (MSS) are the network security services majorly outsourced by the service providers. In addition to providing security to the client’s devices and systems, MSS provides clock monitoring, unified threat management, end point security, distributed denial of services, and consulting services. Over the years, UAE managed security services market has been growing at a robust pace on account of increasing cybercrime, fast emerging Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) concept, and growing concerns regarding malicious malware attacks, zero-day attacks, Synchronization (SYN) floods and encrypted attacks. As a result, the country’s MSS market has been witnessing growing adoption in various end use sectors such as BFSI, Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare, Retail, etc.
According to “UAE Managed Security Services Market By Deployment Mode, By Application, By End User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021”, the managed security services market in the UAE is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 8% during 2016 – 2021. On the basis of deployment mode, the market has been segmented into two categories, namely, Cloud based and Customer Premise Equipment (CPE), among which, Cloud based segment dominated the UAE managed security services market in 2015. The Cloud based segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well. Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI) industry is the largest end user of managed security services in the country, as its continues to be the most targeted sector by hackers, due to the availability of financial and personal data of the customers. Few of the leading players operating in the UAE managed security services market include Injazat Data Systems LLC, Emirates Integrated Telecommunications PJSC, and DTS Solutions, among others. “UAE Managed Security Services Market By Deployment Mode, By Application, By End User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021” discusses the following aspects related to managed security services in the UAE:
• UAE Managed Security Services Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – By Deployment Mode (Customer Premise Equipment & Cloud Based), By Application (Managed Endpoint Security, Managed Firewall Security, Managed Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) and Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Managed Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), & Others), By End User (BFSI, Government, IT & Telecom, Oil & Gas, & Others)
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of the UAE managed security services market
• To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
• To help industry consultants, MSS players and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with MSS companies and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Table Of Contents
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Global Managed Security Services Market Overview
5. UAE Managed Security Services Market Landscape
6. UAE Managed Security Services Market Outlook
7. UAE Managed Endpoint Security Market Outlook
8. UAE Managed Firewall Security Market Outlook
9. UAE Managed Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) and Intrusion Detection System (IDS) Market Outlook
10. UAE Managed Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Market Outlook
11. UAE Managed Security Services Market Attractiveness Index
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
15. UAE Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
For More Related Reports: Technology & Media Market Reports On Saudi Arabia
About Market Reports on Saudi Arabia
Market report on Saudi Arabia is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on Saudi Arabia starting from aeronautics to zinc (a-z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the sectors, companies, new products and latest trends.
Market Reports on Saudi Arabia
Contact No: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on Twitter: @SArabiaResearch