Indian Paints & Coatings Market: Trends & Opportunities (2012-2017) Latest Report By MarketResearchReports.biz
MarketResearchReports.Biz announces addition of new report “ Indian Paints & Coatings Market: Trends & Opportunities (2012-2017)” to its database.
Over the past years, the Indian paints and coatings industry has substantially grown and caught the attention of many international players. The country is expected to witness a higher economic growth in the future leading to a larger market size for paint and coating industry. Other emerging countries in Asia-Pacific region are also witnessing this growth as these places are backed by higher disposable income, exponentially growing population, improving infrastructure and huge investments in infrastructure.
Indian paints and coatings market is mainly driven by demand of two types of paints, decorative paints that constitute 75% of the market and industrial paint which constitute the remaining 25%. The major players in Indian paints & coatings market are Asian Paint, Kansai Nerolac, Berger Paints, Akzo Nobel and Shalimar Paints.
The Indian paints & coatings market is highly organized with about 70% of market domination by organized player. The market tends to have a monopolistic competition, lead by Asian paints. With improvements in standard of living and growth in awareness about paints and coating, the Indian consumers have become more conscious about how the house interior and exterior looks. They have shifted the focus from regular paints and distempers to enamel and premium paints. This change has driven demand for premium paints in the market. The Indian market recorded a tremendous growth of 45% in last five years.
The rural sector is still an untapped market of India. Companies show focus on coming up with paints and coatings which are consumer specific to the villagers and small towns of India.
Download Sample Copy of This Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/186779
The report titled “Indian Paint & Coating Market: Trends & Opportunities (2012-2017)” analyzes the growth of the paints and coatings market in India. It captures the major trends, the factors driving the growth of the market and also the Porter’s Five Forces model to present the value chain and the level of competition in the market. Also, the major players operating in the industry are profiled and future direction of the industry assessed in the report.
TABLE OF CONTENT
1. Executive Summary
2. Understanding Paint and Coating Industry
3. Global Paint and Coating Market Analysis
3.1. Market size
3.2. Market Share
3.2.1. Regional Analysis
4. Indian Paint and Coating Market Analysis
4.1 Market Size
4.3. Pricing Analysis
5. Organized Vs Unorganized
6. Indian Paint and Coating Market – PEST Analysis
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports.
MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients.
We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research
reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types
of companies spanning across various industries.
Browse Latest Industry Press Release at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207