Event, Trade Show, Conference, Meeting, Trade Fair, Festival & Consumer Show Reviews & Rating – Event Xray
EventXray Launches Website. EventXray is a new rating and review website that saves time and money for event participants- exhibitors, attendees, organizers, and sponsors.
NEW YORK – EventXray, a community-based website where event participants can rate, review and research trade shows, conferences, conventions, meetings and venues, went live on March 7, 2016. User-written reviews and star ratings will help prospective participants select the events that are right for them and their organization.
A new rating and review website for the trade show industry: www.eventxray.com According to EventXray’s CEO, Lew Hoff, “Every year hundreds of millions of dollars get misallocated by sending people and exhibits to events that do not meet their expectations. Too often decisions are based on a flashy brochure, the opinion of one or two colleagues or because ‘We’ve always gone to that event’.”
The EventXray platform is a free resource that provides peer ratings and reviews. Using it, better decisions can be made. Businesses and participants can now use EventXray to read and write show reviews featuring topics ranging from venue services and materials to speaker panels and networking opportunities. Organizations can be more effective and reduce costs by exhibiting, attending, and or sponsoring those events that will best serve their needs.
About EventXray: EventXray is a free website where event participants read and write about trade shows, conferences, meetings, conventions and event venues. Its goal is to help better align the interests of event participants and event organizers. For more information, please visit eventxray.com or send an email to email@example.com.
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)