Global Connected Aircraft Market is estimated to cross $ 6.0 Billion by 2020 – by Market Research Engine
New York, May 01: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Gobal Connected Aircraft Market, By [Entertainment Systems (Embedded In-Flight, Portable In-Flight, BYOD), Services (Passenger Entertainment, Passenger Connectivity, eBusiness, Infotainment, Onboard Emergency), Connectivity Technologies (Swift Broadband, ATG, ATG4, Ku band, Ka band, GTO, 2ku), Regions] – Trends & Forecast, 2015–2020”.
The Global connected aircraft market is growing market due to the growing demand of inflight internet by the air passengers. From one route one passenger, today the sector supports 50,000 routes and carries more than 3 billion passengers globally. By 2030, it is estimated that the passenger aircrafts fleet size will be almost double than the present size.
“The Global Connected Aircraft market is estimated to cross $ 6.0 Billion by 2020”.The market is supported by the growth in number of global air passengers and growing demand for inflight connectivity services such as inflight Wi-Fi especially from the business class and millennials.
Browse Full Report:
The connected aircraft market is also supporting the growth of the related market such as of software developers, content developer, game developers, gaming device manufacturers, e-magazines, and hospitality and retail sectors.
“The global connected aircraft market is presently leading in the developed economies such as North America and Europe. It is expected that by 2020, Asia Pacific excluding Japan will be one of the biggest connected aircraft market due to the growing demand and growing number of air passengers,”.
Few highlights of the Global Connected Aircraft Market:
- From seat centric entertainment systems slowly the market is shifting towards the light weight, technology friendly Tablets. In other words, portable entertainment devices are slowly replacing the seat centric systems.
- On demand Audio-Video services is becoming one of the popular passenger entertainment services.
- The upcoming connected aircraft services are On-board infotainment services and live telecast of news and sports inside the aircraft.
- The new connectivity technologies such as Ka band are helping airlines to provide high speed inflight internet.
- US, Germany and China are one of the leading connected aircraft markets in their respective regions i.e. North America, Western Europe and Asia Pacific excluding Japan.
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Phone: +1-855-984-1862, +91-860-565-7204
Country: United States