Non-Life Insurance in Turkey, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019 Detailed Research Report By MarketResearchReports.biz
MarketResearchReports.Biz announces addition of new report “ Non-Life Insurance in Turkey, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019 ” to its database.
Timetric’s ‘Non-Life Insurance in Turkey, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019′ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Turkish non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Turkish insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010-2014) and forecast period (2014-2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Turkish economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the Turkish insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric’s ‘ Non-Life Insurance in Turkey, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Turkish non-life insurance segment, including:
The Turkish non-life insurance segment’s detailed outlook by product category
A comprehensive overview of the Turkish economy and demographics
A comparison of the Turkish insurance industry with its regional counterparts
Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Turkish insurance industry
Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Turkey
Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Turkish insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Turkey:
It provides historical values for the Turkish non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2010-2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014-2019 forecast period.
It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Turkish non-life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Turkey, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Download Sample Copy of This Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/466768
Reasons To Buy
Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Turkish non-life insurance segment, and each category within it.
Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Turkish non-life insurance segment.
Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Gain insights into key regulations governing the Turkish insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
The five leading insurers contributed 52.9% of the non-life gross written premium in 2014, with the remaining 47.1% distributed among 61 insurers.
Motor third-party liability insurance was the leading contributor to the Turkish non-life segment during the review period.
Property insurance grew during the review period, due to rises in demand for residential construction, and the number of infrastructure projects supported by government initiatives.
Agencies led the Turkish non-life insurance distribution in 2014, with 65.6% gross written premium.
The high susceptibility to natural hazards resulted in the establishment of the Turkish Catastrophic Insurance Pool (TCIP) to deal with earthquake risks.
The most common type of hazard in Turkey between 1990 and 2014 was earthquake and floods, which accounted for almost two-thirds of natural hazards.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports.
MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients.
We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research
reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types
of companies spanning across various industries.
Browse Latest Industry Press Release at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207