Under Vehicle Surveillance System with Automatic License Plate Reading System
Integrated Test Range, Defense Research & Development Organization, Government of India, Ministry Of Defense, Chandipur, (Orissa) invites tenders for the supply of Under Vehicle Surveillance System with Automatic License Plate Reading System and Blocking Bollards. Tendersontime, a leading business e procurement tenders provider is the first agency to report this notification.
TENDER NOTICE No: ITR/IMM/OPTEND/2016-17/1
- The Director, Integrated Test Range, Chandipur on behalf of the President of India, desires to procure following Stores from original manufacturer(s)/accredited supplier(s):
|SI. No.||Tender Reference No.||Description of Stores||Accounting Unit/Unit of Measure||Qty. Required|
|1||ITR/17ATT0021SEC/ CMS-II 42465||I. Under Vehicle Surveillance System with Automatic License Plate Reading System||SET||1|
|ii. Blocking Bollards 3 Fold||SET||1|
- The Bids are to be submitted in Two-Bid Pattern i.e. Techno-Commercial Bid and Price Bid in two separate seated covers distinctly marked accordingly and sealed inside a sing e envelope, which should be duly super scribed with tender notice reference No., due date and due time. Two bids i.e. Techno-Commercial Bid and Price Bid should be identical in all respects except the Techno-Commercial Bid should have blank space at the places where prices have been stated in the Price Bid. Bids not received accordingly will not be accepted.
- Issue & Opening of Tender
- (a). Price of Tender Document Rs. 500.00
- (b). Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) Rs. 1,27,000.00.
- (c) Pre-Bid Meeting Not Applicable
- (d). Acceptance of Offers/Tenders on or before: 07 June 2016 (13.00 Hrs.)
- (e). Opening of Tender (Techno-Commercial 07June 2016 (14.00 Hrs.) Bid only)
- (f). Opening of Price Bid It will be intimated separately.
- (g). Quotation should be valid for a period of 120 days from the date of opening.
Purchase of Tender
(a) Tender document can be downloaded from DRDO website. The Arms quoting on basis of downloaded form from DRDO website should submit the tender fee and EMD along with the Techno Commercial Bid. The tender fee & EMD in the form of Demand Draft in favor of “Director ITR Chandiour payable at State Bank of India Chandiour. Code No, 5755! Draft should be of SBI only. Tender document fee is exempted for registered vendors.
(b) Tender documents are not transferable and cost of tender document is not refundable.
(c) Amendments to tender specifications/date of opening etc. if any will be put up on the DRDO website at least 15 days before the date of opening. Please check the website before you submit the tender.
- Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) in form of Bank Draft/Pay Order in favor of Director ITR Chandipur-756025 is required to be submitted by Indian Bidders other than those registered with DGS&D any Govt. Deptt or any Lab/Estt of DRDO along with their quotation. If a bidder withdraws or derogates from the tender in any respect within the period of validity of his tender then EMD will be forfeited. Bidders registered with any of above organizations must submit the proof of registration to avail exemption from EMD and Tender fee. Draft/Pay Order for EMD should be enclosed with Techno-Commercial Bid. Foreign Bidders making proposal should ensure availability of export license as per their Govt. regulation for export to India.
- Credentials/Pre-qualification Criteria (PM: The Pre-qualification/Post-qualification of bidders would be made based upon their capability, resources, capacity and experience. The bidders would be required to submit documentary evidence in support of above criteria along with their Techno-Commercial Bid.
- Indian Firm(s) should quote in Indian Rupees only on FOR destination basis. Customs Duty/Excise Duty excluded price should be quoted as necessary exemption certificates, if applicable, will be provided. Taxes and other levies, if any, should be indicated separately. All relevant information except price should be available in the Techno-Commercial Bid. Detailed Technical Literature/Data should also be enclosed with Techno-Commercial Bid for speedy processing.
- The sealed offers shall be submitted on or before due date. The Director shall have no responsibility for delay or non-receipt of tender documents sent by post. Offers received late, conditional offers and incomplete offers will be summarily rejected.
- The Director, on behalf of the President of India, does not bind himself to accept the lowest or any other tender, and reserves to himself the right to waive off any formalities thereof or reject any or all the tenders received without assigning any reason thereof.
Tendersontime, the world’s largest aggregator of Online Contract Tender Alert Service , would like to inform all interested firms, joint ventures and companies who participate in such projects, to use this opportunity and expand their business.
- Repair and maintenance services of security and defence materials
- Research and Development services on security and defence materials
- Security, fire-fighting, police and defence equipment
Global Tenders Services Pvt. Ltd
Address * 25- D, CGHS, Ujjawal Apartment, Bijli, Vikash Puri, New Delhi-110059
Phone * +91-921 808 8010
Email * firstname.lastname@example.org
WebSite * http://www.tendersontime.com/